domingo, 15 de diciembre de 2013
Operating systems
The first thing that I like was choose our theme. The second thing that I like was work who ever I want: my friend Alvaro Collado.
We talk about the theme, search information, we take decisions and we make the powerpoint.
There were cooperation and lots of arguments but finally we reach a treat.
When we talk to the class Alvaro talked about the different operating systems and their distribution, and I talked about the software, the types of software, the operating systems and their history.
The mayority use the operating systems by a mechanis methot, but they don't know the level of complex.
With this work I learnt a lor about the operating systems because is a very interesting work and it has a lot of utility for my life.
Julian Almiron
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario