domingo, 15 de diciembre de 2013

TIC's and NTIC's

In trh first work it was so difficult selec the information. Now the TIC are very important in all the aspects in the life of the human: in the work, in the medicin, in the transport, in the domestic work, in the comunication. I can comunicate diary by TIC's. In this moment I'm doing my homework througth a technological support. We were doing our work of the IT in class and it was an interesting theme to talk about this. The most difficult think to search was search sucures pages to find infotmation. I had to use university books to compare information. The information was very large so I had to selec the most important information. Also this work had a handicap. Because the most part of the information was in spanish language. Julian Almiron

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario